- AP Exams will be offered online (no face-to-face exams will take place)
- Additional test information, including dates, will be released on April 3rd
- Any students can cancel the exam at no charge. Information regarding refunds pending
- Only units covered until early March will be covered on the exam
- Instructional resources will launch on 3/25/20-- free remote learning resources.
- The online exam will be offered on two dates (pending April 3 announcement)
- Smarter Balanced English Language Arts/Literacy (grades 7. 8. 11)
- Smarter Balanced Mathematics (grades 7. 8. 11)
- California Science Test (CAST) (grades 8, 11, and any 12th grader not previously tested)
- California Alternative Assessments (CAA) in English Language Arts/Literacy, Mathematics, and Science
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) (grades 7 and 9)
20-11 OPAD Waive Statewide Standardized Academic Assessment (PDF)
Information Effective January 1, 2016
Senate Bill (SB) 172 suspends the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) as a condition of receiving a diploma for students in the graduating classes of 2016, 2017, and 2018. The law also requires school districts to grant a diploma to any student who completed grade twelve in the 2003-04 school year or later, if the student has met all applicable graduation requirements other than passing the CAHSEE.
Please contact District Registrar in the Transcript Office, Stacy Musgrave, at 714-999-3586, if you believe you may qualify for a high school diploma. You may contact us at any time, although diplomas cannot be awarded prior to January 1, 2016.
For more information about the suspension of the CAHSEE, please refer to the California Department of Education Website: FAQs About the Suspension of CAHSEE