Registration, Records Requests, and Transfers

New students from out of the area
Remote Procedures for New Students Due to School Closures:
During school closures due to Coronavirus, please follow these procedurez to enroll new students:

First, Complete Aeries Air. After completing Aeries Air, you must email the Registrar/Records at your site and provide the following documents as scanned documents or emailed pictures. Here is the list of Registrar/Records at all sites: Registrar/Records Email List

Needed documents:

  1. Gas or electric bill showing parent/guardian's name and address

  2. Student's birth certificate or passport

  3. Transcript of prior work in grades 7-current year

  4. Immunization Records

  5. California test scores or equivalent

  6. If student is an English Language Development student, a copy of their prior CELDT and/or ELPAC scores


Continuing AUHSD students &
New 7th grade students from Anaheim, Magnolia, Centralia, Cypress and Savanna Elementary School Districts:

Pre-registration (selection of courses) for students takes place in the spring of the preceding year for students who attending one of our feeder district schools.  Counselors meet with students to develop/revise their 6-year educational plans based upon graduation requirements and individual interests.  Parental approval of student plan is required by parent signature.

Registration, Phase 1 begins April 2020.  Families are strongly encouraged to complete Phase 1 prior to the end of the school year in May.

Registration, Phase 2 is complete at each school site during the two weeks prior to the first day of school on August 12, 2020. Phases 1 and 2 must be completed before students begin school.  Families new to the community should contact the nearest AUHSD school to their home for further information.


Records Requests for Current Students During School Closures
If you are a current student requesting records during school closures due to Coronavirus, please send an email to your school's registrar/records clerk at this link: Registrar/Records Email List

To request student records for a student transfer, please contact your school's registrar/records clerk and indicate in your email what records you are requesting:

Current Grades
Test Scores

NOTE: The request must be made on the requestor's letterhead