Important links to help you find community resources during the COVID-19 Shelter-at-Home.
- SHORT VIDEO CLIPS: BUILDING SELF-CARE AND WELL-BEING
- NEED MENTAL OR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH RESOURCES?
- NEED COMMUNITY HEALTH, SOCIAL, OR OTHER RESOURCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
- NEED CRISIS SUPORT? If you or your child needs someone to talk to during difficult times, make a call or send a text to:
- AUHSD EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Anthem Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to support you and your family during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak and is now offering a series of no cost pre-recorded seminars to help you cope.
- Go to: anthemeap.com
- Enter Company Code: AUHSD
- Need emotional support? Call EAP’s toll-free number today! 800-999-7222