The Videos below demonstrate how to create an account with Aeries for all current students and their families. Printable instructions can also be found in the files at the bottom of this frame .
Aeries Portal Instruction Videos:
Don't have an email account?
You can find printable instructions, in both English and Spanish, on creating an email account in the files at the bottom of this frame.
2013/2014 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please complete the online registration process beginning at www.auhsd.us using the Aeries Registration Portal prior visiting Walker to register your child.
Once you complete your registration; print out the enrollment “ticket” and bring it, your tdap proof, Receipt of Annual Notification and emergency card with you to your onsite registration appointment:
- WALKER AGENDA $5.00 (recommended)
- SCHOOL PICTURES: package options available (optional)l
- YEARBOOK: $40.00 (optional)
- CAFETERIA: Buy a prepaid lunch program (optional)
- PTSA MEMBERSHIP: $10.00 (optional)
- PE Uniforms and locks will be sold the first week of school
California Standards Test Information
STAR – Standardized Testing and Reporting
API – Academic Performance Index. A score for the entire school based upon how well students do on STAR. It is a score from 200 – 1000. The state’s goal is for all schools to get a score of 800.
Walker's API Goals
Our API last year was 828. Our goal each year is to continually grow.
Our goal for this year is to grow 11 points to 839.
Ultimate goal - all students to score in the proficient range.
Goal for this year – For every student to move up at least one level.
(If each student moves up one level we should be able to achieve at least a 839 API)
Nearby School Comparisons:
Why else should students try hard on the test?
- If you have low scores on the test you will have to take more academic support classes and fewer electives.
- If you have low scores you will not be able to get into honors classes. Must score proficient or advanced for HP. If you have high scores you will probably do well on the CAHSEE.
- If you do well on the test you will probably do well on the SAT which helps you get into college.
- If you do your best on the test you will feel good about a job well done.
- If you do well on the test our school will show that it has students who are smart.
- If you do well, you will have pride in your school.
Practice released test questions: http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/sr/css05rtq.asp